Moses, David, Cards, and a Whirlwind

Archived Dreams from 2017
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Moses, David, Cards, and a Whirlwind

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi People

Any godly insight would be greatly appreciated.

I was sitting at a bank of desks in an office, my work office, but it was not my work office. I looked across the bank of desks, and at the other end of the row of desks, was an old friend that I've not spoken to for years. His name is Stuart. I wondered why he was there, and if he would tell others about what I was like when I was young.

Next, two woman came from my left hand side. One was a younger woman - who seemed to be training. And, she was with an older woman. The older woman said: "We are here to slow down your breathing." I thought to myself: "but I'm not even stressed, I don't understand?"

Next, the two woman went and sat at a table. And, I sat at the same table opposite them. The older woman put down two cards on the table. The cards had pictures on them. At first, i thought that the cards were Tarot cards - and I began to be a bit nervous. But as I looked at the cards. One had a picture of a man - and it said Moses on it. The other card also had a picture of a man, and it said David on it.

Next, there was a huge whirlwind. I was sucked up into the Whirlwind, and was taken upwards right to the top of the whirlwind.

Dream End.

Thanks for any godly insight! I appreciate it.

ILY
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Re: Moses, David, Cards, and a Whirlwind

Post by iluvyahweh »

***BUMP*** :s5:

Any takers? Thanks in advance. Blessings, ILY
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Just an observation... Moses, David, and Elijah (taken up in the whirlwind ref 2 Kings 2) are the basic prophets in the OT. Your work is not what you think it is. Not sure about the slowing down your breathing part. Just some thoughts. Hope this helps get something started.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thanks very much Brian. When you say my job do you mean my job inreal life?

Blessings
iLY
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

no not IRL job, but your job in the Kingdom.