lady offered me sugar cookies while pettng her kitty

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

lady offered me sugar cookies while pettng her kitty

Post by spiritledd »

walking down street, and a kitty came from a yard being friendly ...i stopped to pet it, and a lady opened up her door and offered me cookies ...they were sugar cookies ...she had 2 plates ...she invited me in, went inside of house, and it was pastor from a church i used to go to ...and he got worship leader pregnant ...i asked when did your wife die ...he said well a week ago, but she was having an affair ...they both asked about aliens, and how far they go back in history ...while the lady asked, she was standing in front of window ...it was bright light behind her, and her dress was a sheer light green, and so i was trying not look at her figure that was illuminated by light ...i said Elisha and Elijah ...they asked me to look at their TV like there was a tech prob ...i saw three buttons at the bottom of TV ...i was trying to read small writing ...it was input selection i think ...one button said CD ...when i bent over, i accidentally hit lamp shade, when i was standing back up, and it put dent in it ...i popped it back into shape and said sorry ...leaving i said i wont tell anyone about the pregnancy ...heard punk/metal band playing outside went to investigate the little shack they were playing in
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: lady offered me sugar cookies while pettng her kitty

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

just throwing this out there, seeing if it sticks with you or not

the cat and sugar cookies/lady are some representation of lust and adultery which relates to the pastor having an affair

it's all talking about the same thing

cats/catty women of the night, the book of proverbs talks about avoiding falling into their trap

the rest of the dream with "aliens" and "illumination" and Elijah with some punk rock going on...man...it's just dark and light residing in the same place

that's probably what the Spirit realm is
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: lady offered me sugar cookies while pettng her kitty

Post by spiritledd »

thanks for taking the time to interpret this dream Joshua116 ...i appreciate it :P