Front door

Archived Dreams from 2017
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Front door

Post by Hope in Christ »

It was a dark night outside. I was at my childhood home. I was at the front door and was hoping to lock it so we could go to sleep as the door was wide open. I thought to myself, it's so dark, some one may try to come in. As I tried to close the door., it began to come apart in long pieces like how doors are made in sheets or pieces. I went in to wake my mother who was asleep on the floor in our old living room. I finally got her to wake up and told her about the door and asked her to please get up and come look. She did come but didn't do anything. As I tried to put the bolts back in the wall, the door continued to fall apart. The dream ended. Also my mother passed away several years ago. Any ideas?
Thanks
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Re: Front door

Post by Hope in Christ »

After prayer and leading in the word, I got clarity and understanding of the meaning of my dream.
Over the years God has been setting me free from generational strongholds and family curses. Growing up was a living hell in an atmosphere of abuse. My family had a former of godliness but denied the power of the finished work of Jesus Christ, basically very religious. I don't blame anyone but the enemy who blinds people's minds with deception. I love my momma so much, and she did the best she could with what she had. God gave us such a beautiful healing as she passed on to glory.
So the dream showed me to ask Jesus to come and cover that doorway of destruction and become the door for my family, as He is the door. When I did that His glory and peace filled my old family home, and the night turned to a brilliant sunny day.
Thank you Jesus you make all things new. Sometimes I have to fight the lies of the enemy with God's word, prayer and worship, but He does flee eventuall. I just wanted to share this, so if anyone else is struggling they can have hope, that Jesus will turn all their struggles together for good to those who love Him. Thank you Jesus for your constant faithfulness.
Blessings and love to you!!
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

how did the generational curse become a thing in your family to begin with?

at my church group, we've been talking about them

i find the subject fascinating
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hello Joshua, Deuteronomy chapter 28 explains how curses and strongholds come into our lives. Pride, rebellion, sin they all open the door to destruction, demonic oppression and curses.
But the good news is Jesus paid it all. He took the curse for us on the cross. Faith and obedience is what Father wants. He is faithful to show us were the stronghold is.
His love never fails ♡♡♡