Hills On Fire

Archived Dreams from 2017
RevK
Diamond Member

Hills On Fire

Post by RevK »

I just had this vision and I wanted to put it on here asap, as I know it means something, just don't know what. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! :D
I had a vision right before I woke up. I was walking to the store (I was in the country side-with a lot of hills), it was a beautiful evening and I had wished I had brought my camera with me.  It had an orange glow and I thought it was the sun setting. On my right hand, (the east of me) I saw horses (red, brown, white, and black) running on a wide path in fear, like they were scared of something.  I went into the gas station (looked like a Chevron station because the sign on the front of it was white with a triangle on it), for some food and the guy said they didn't have any, that I had to go outside to the van to get it.  The store was very large.  When I went back outside, I saw this huge wall of orange fire burning everything in it's path. What I thought was odd, it seemed to be after the wheat crop?  I saw lots of wheat being burned, actually saw it close up, stalks being burned individually and collectively.  It was so real, and there were so many hills in the dream.  I wasn't hurt, I was in the middle of it, not sure if I was trapped or not because all I remember is the color and how it seemed to only want to go after the wheat.. 
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Hills On Fire

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

see if the scripture about the Wheat and the Tares stirs up something

the WHEAT are the people whom the Lord knows

the Fire is obviously purifying

just more purifying as the Lord has always been purifying

i am also thinking about the army in the book of Joel