a miracle!!!!

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

a miracle!!!!

Post by spiritledd »

first off, this was on the scale of 1 through 10 an 11 dream/vision ...i saw a miracle!!!! ...an arm and hand of a woman that had no hand grew out of the woman ...everybody gasped!!!! ...then saw man who was against Jesus, get hands laid upon him, and fell under the power of God, and then gave his life to The Lord Jesus ...then saw Jason, a worship leader, levitate like me, and was floating above ground a few feet ...we were walking like that ...saw CR crowd ...saw song book disorganized ...woman helped me organize them ...we traded the metal spine rings out of our folders ...saw child in space/robot suit like iron man, but clear mask, fall in the pool with no water ...father was also in suit standing at the edge of pool, and child was crying wanting to play robot but father said... no or wait? ...not sure ...then child was me ...then saw plate of tacos ...my mouth was so close it touched my lips and had sour cream on my lip ...i was not invited to eat them though ...i went away, and then someone felt sorry for me, so they gave me some to eat ...then i was picked up, and carried by invisible angel ...i found myself waking up from being slayed, and asked what happened, and they said you got a piggy back ride ...then i was was sliding on ice sitting down ...i was in shock, and still under the influence, drunk in Holy Spirit ...then i was hooking wireless and acoustic to board, and guy asked if he could help me ...then i heard a melody from heaven, then heard... "Rise Up" so got up, and played the melody on acoustic, and it was very anointed, and beautiful
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: a miracle!!!!

Post by Starfire »

How lovely; sounds like a spiritual "mini-vacation" :-)