Family Warning?

Archived Dreams from 2017
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Family Warning?

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you in advance!

The first dream (in the same night):

I have a dream that I see my cousin "R" get killed by bad people. I wake up and debate whether or not I should tell him. It's heavy on my heart I usually just pray for people if it's a death dream. I decide to stay quiet. I wake up, but I'm still dreaming (dream within a dream) I find out the dream has come to pass and I feel a lot of guilt I didn't warn him.

Second dream: my entire family is in a fancy ballroom. I receive a phone call (not sure from who) the caller warns the bad men are coming to the ballroom. I let my grandmother know because she's in the ballroom, and go back upstairs. The bad men arrive and kill many of my family including "R", a family friend, and a former coworker. Everyone questions how much I knew and I feel so much guilt. I even find a sticky note my cousin wrote that asks if I would speak up if I got a warning? I threw it away.
My husband calls a friend "Mike" ( Hebrew:gift from God) and they try to comfort me by telling me it's not entirely my fault and in war sometimes it happens.

Suddenly I get a behind the scenes look. My family members are alive again in the ballroom. I see myself warn all of them, but they didn't care. One of my cousins lock the tall glass doors when she finds out they're coming and when the bad men came she snickered at them and taunted them because the door was locked as if they couldn't break in. I thought it was all my fault, but many wouldn't listen. My grandmother says "they wouldn't listen to me".

I'm speaking at my cousins funeral and I say, "If I would have known the danger they were in I would have acted the fool to get everyone out." I still feel guilt. End of dream

Usually when I have dreams of attackers breaking in it means demonic attack is imminent. This dream baffles me because the family members who were not "saved" all go to church and proclaim to be except "R" who is not a believer, yet they were attacked with him and the coworker who is also not a believer. I would like anyone to share their thoughts because so many elements of this dream are concerning for me.

Thank you