parchment/calender/witch

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

parchment/calender/witch

Post by spiritledd »

i was held hostage by a bi-sexual witch who was murdering in order to steal something ...i was in an old dilapidated upper room that had planks with spaces ...you could see downstairs through them ...she had stole pink-ish skin toned leather parchment with 2 states names in black ink ...states were Montana and Arizona ...she was going to use them to gain accesses to something she wanted ...i was author of the parchment, and for some reason she kept me alive ...after i threw parchment out of widow to foil her plan, she forced me at gun point to find it ...then in a van she tossed bodies of those she murdered out on the straight stretch coming into Julietta from Lewiston ...that was also her location of her residence ...then she confronted me by throwing a playboy calendar at me telling me to choose one ...someone told me, if i do that, im dead, that it was a trick ...i remember watching a tape of the whole saga play out again on TV, like fast forwarded, like reviewing to be able to remember full story