What is my assignment?

Archived Dreams from 2017
RevK
Diamond Member

What is my assignment?

Post by RevK »

Dream last night.. Was with my former pastor's wife (dead for 20years), driving down a road. She asked me what I have done with my life. I told her I went to Mexico, on vacation. She said that's not an assignment. She asked me if I completed my current assignment? I said no, and in reality, I don't even know anymore what i should be doing). :( I laid my head in her lap and cried. She said there are two more assignments yet...Done
****My question, how could I get this dream, I mean, she's gone now, and its unlawful to speak to the dead, actually impossible, unless a familiar spirit. It was like I was with her, how can this be? I remember crying in her lap, I did that when she was alive.. Please help.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: What is my assignment?

Post by rarara »

I can't see how someone who has passed turning up in a dream is consulting the dead. My Dad who died 3 years ago has been in a few of my dreams. It is a dream. And therefore not literal but symbolic. Seems to me she is a symbol of a Mother who is asking you to give account of something you haven't been able or wanted to finish. Not sure if that is what it means but you have most certainly not consulted the dead by having this dream.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yes, she is just a vehicle in a dream to get you to process this issue. She is someone who was there for you IRL in this particular area of your inner life. Nothing to be concerned about. In fact, I would see it as a great blessing.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yes, she is just a vehicle in a dream to get you to process this issue. She is someone who was there for you IRL in this particular area of your inner life. Nothing to be concerned about. In fact, I would see it as a great blessing.
Beautiful
Gold Member

Post by Beautiful »

In Christ, in the spirit, there is no death.