time travel

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

time travel

Post by spiritledd »

some kind of time travel happened to save father from death that had been planned ...someone put motor-home across the road around a corner from Jeff G's shop so father would run into it killing him ...i saw it happen, it was a a large fire-ball ...then i saw it being undone, though time travel, and i was used to undo it, by moving it out of the way ...then i was on the motor home with 2 guys, we drove to other side of the ridge ...saw a flat black Mad Max style homemade demonic dragster, stop in front of the house we were at, in order to intimidate and threaten ...then it took off spinning its tires in anger of my victory ...speaking to the 2 younger anointed musicians, i said... i know im too old for you guys ...they said... oh no not all, we respect your talent, your wisdom and your anointing, and we are honored to be in your band ...i was like... wow, really? ...then ...i said... this a wise saying...a band that practices is great ...a band that is anointed is fantastic ...and band that is anointed and practices is out of this world ...then i saw x bass player ...he came to play with us ...then they took me aside and said... he is the one that did great damage to us, we cannot be in a band with him (seemed like theme of mixture?) ...then a feast was at hand at a table we were served bacon and fries ...that were so good, made me cry ...lady went to get more ...i made a call and prayed and and it was about thankfulness, faithfulness and giving my all ...i was weeping as i prayed ...it was as though Holy Spirit was commending me ...telling me, He was proud of my thankfulness, faithfulness and giving my all