The Udders

Archived Dreams from 2017
sea

The Udders

Post by sea »

I dreamed my husband I was standing in a room. I was drawing on red paper with a black marker. He said what are you doing? I said I am drawing a cow. It kind of look like a cow but what stood out the most was the udders. I don't know why but they did. I don't know if this dream meant anything. I am just curious to know. I think cow means a rebellious woman. Is God telling me I am rebellious or am I worshipping wrong.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: The Udders

Post by rarara »

Hi
Just a few thoughts.

Your husband and you in a room. This is a situation, a place you are both in at present.

A drawing is a picture, a vision.

Red could mean "in the red" a deficit in something, could be money could be something else.

You draw the picture. You draw what you see. Black or in the black is having enough money in your account.

Cow is provision, the udders are where the milk is so again could mean something that will sustain or feed you. Milk is part of the promise of provision if you think of the land of milk and honey etc.

Perhaps this means that you will be given a vision of something that you can do to change your situation.

It may be nothing to do with money but if you know of something lacking in your lives this dream may be God talking to you of a turn around.

rarara
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: The Udders

Post by spiritledd »

made me think of Hebrews 5:12