Carving pig while he is still alive

Archived Dreams from 2017
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Carving pig while he is still alive

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This was such a weird dream... I saw a pig on a platter...the whole fat pig. It was white and still alive but not moving or squeeling. My cousin Jeff came up(who usually represents Jesus in my dreams. Jeff means peace and Jesus is Prince of Peace). Jeff starts carving the pig with a knife ad blood was all over the pig. I said "I really can't bear to watch this" and went into another room. While the pig was being carved, he stayed on the platter and I saw him moving a little and breathing but not making a peep.

Any Holy Spirit insight will be appreciated
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Carving pig while he is still alive

Post by Starfire »

This is a hard dream for me as I love animals.
Realizing that things in dreams represent other things and your desire to find interpretation,
I'll share what I see beyond the obvious.
You mention a "fat white pig"...is this by any chance a reference to something/someone in your life ?

Anyway a pig is seen as "unclean" in scripture. If you've identified Jeff as Jesus & he's carving the pig, I'd say he's slaying a sinful nature that you cannot bear to look at. Sin is ugly.
The pig not moving or uttering a sound is reminiscent of how the evil one mimics Christ (who was led, like a lamb to slaughter, but didn't utter a word- Isaiah 53- Read it & look up interpretation/commentary for that passage). In many ways it brings to mind about how our culture is calling good evil & evil good. Sin is disguising itself as "good" in the dream. I feel sorry for the pig, but the pig is not real, it is a representation of the unclean.
It also makes me think of abortion for some reason.

I'll leave you with those thoughts and pray with your that the Holy Spirit will reveal the meaning this has for you specifically.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Larry,

Good to see you on the board again. Pigs in my own past dreams have represented spirits of heaviness (ref Isa 61:3 NKJV) A white pig to me would be possibly a religious type of heaviness possibly, and it needs to go. Looks like Jeff is taking care of carving it up for you so far, but it is still there and still alive. I have personally found that spirits that we have not totally been delivered from will often try to hide and just lay dormant just waiting for their opportunity to take ahold of our lives again at a future date. (ref Matt 12:45, Luke 11:26) Hope this helps on the dream some.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom brother, hope alls well. Definitely a very different dream and the only things that come to mind is surgery (ie. carving the pig) and a fear of death (description of the pig you gave). Asking The Father to speak to you and give you understanding.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you everyone for our replies and spiritual insight... BJ, nice to be back!!!

God bless you!

Larry