i was Samson

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

i was Samson

Post by spiritledd »

i was Samson ...a woman had girdle made of honey on ...she was with man who IRL was a meth addict was sexually perverse, and was shot and killed ...he was trying to start his car, by touching the front of his car, to another car, that was junk, and was grinding up against it, as he turned the key, it moved the side car, that was junk car, causing more damage ...he was unable to get car started though ...saw Dave Mustane from Megadeath ...i wore his pants, but before we left, i took them off, because i did not want to steal ...i told him, and then said... lets go get some hookers
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: i was Samson

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

Samson had a good heart but he struggled with one particular decree of the Lord

Dave Mustaine came out as a Born Again Christian a few years ago

i personally have prayed for Dave and praying that his faith will stay legit as time continues to go by

i know he probably struggles with something

Do you feel that you are obeying the Lord but struggling in certain areas as well?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

im doing so good in all areas of sin ...i am totally victorious ...13 years clean and sober in July ...only struggle i have is believing what i hear from The Holy Spirit is really from God ...He talks to me all day saying He is giving me a wife and music ministry, but it has been so many years this has been going on ...i have trouble believing anymore ...so i feel like im in unbelief, because its the same voice that tells me other stuff that has always come true ...and im 55 now also, so a wife and music ministry seems far fetched
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

I know how you feel man.

I have waiting 11 long years and still going myself.

You are doing right and I know the promise will be fulfilled.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

I would say get involved in a good Church if you're not already.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

i got ran out on a rail by Pastor in my area, because folks went to him saying i said stuff i did not say ...he pretty much is head guy in the area, as they are all meeting for Saturday breakfast each week ...so now all the other Pastors see me as spiritual cancer, that needs to be cut out of the body ...so there is no church for me in this area ...i am spiritual pariah ...gossip should not be entertained, and never be given an ear ...when someone comes with it, we need to shut it down, and do not listen