sit with her

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

sit with her

Post by spiritledd »

i saw gal who was going out with unbelieving perverse man who had heart attack ...i went to her house when he was gone and hung out ...she and i were attracted, but i did not dare to make a pass, though she kept flirting and giving out signals ...when he came home i was going to leave ...i started to leave, and he asked me to come back in ...i fell asleep next to him, i woke he was asleep too, and i was holding deodorant it was Mitchum ...i was grossed out because his hair was on it, so i wiped it off, but did not use ...then i was holding AC/DC box set of complete works ...she asked me to fix her alarm clock radio CD player in her room ...i was on her bed on my knees fixing it, and told her, its beyond repair ...but i thought she should at least get the CD's out of it ...i left and she followed me out, and asked me to come back and sit with her, she was winking about "sitting" meaning "laying" ...i had dog chain connected to me, i took it off and handed to her ...heard... "ash" ...also heard band Rush's song "Vital Signs" ...interesting that Mitch means.. "who is like God" in Hebrew