Little girl with balloon goes into sky screaming

Archived Dreams from 2017
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Little girl with balloon goes into sky screaming

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I am still reeling from this dream from this morning... I am walking carrying two balloons that are connected together. I walk up to this grassy hill with a bunch of different vehicles just parked. I noticed that only a few vehicles had balloons connected to them, most didn't.
I saw a tree to my left. Healthy tree and a young blonde haired girl was up in the tree playing and she also had a balloon (red). I walk up to the little girl and say "I can connect your balloon to my two and you can float really high up. She leans down for me to scoop her up and I am holding her and I connected my balloons to hers. I was so happy that the girl was going to fly high. When I let go, her balloon broke away from my 2 and she began to ascend very quickly and was screaming. I was so traumatized that I caused this, then I woke up!

Holy Spirit.....HELP!

Larry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Little girl with balloon goes into sky screaming

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting dream. Notice the subtle differences in each part of the dream, balloons attached to cars instead of to people, and there is this concept of connected balloons... You wanted the little girl to be able to fly high, but when she did fly high it was not what you thought it would be. To me balloons are holders of air i.e. giftings of the Holy Spirit, and when you connect certain gifts together it works better in ministry and in life in general. The wrong paring however can be problematic it seems. That is all I can see in the dream for now. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Cool dream, dreamer. Here is what I see. Please pray and ask for discernment, and if any of it doesn't fit with your spirit man, or line up with the word of Father, then dump it. Peace bro

“I am walking…” – The dream is about the life of the dreamer
“Carrying two balloons that are connected together…” – Gifts of the Holy Spirit, inter-related, like “wisdom and revelation”, “knowledge and might” etc…read Isaiah 11:2
“I walk up to this grassy hill…” – Obstacles of life
“With a bunch of different vehicles just parked….” – Other peoples’ ministries, going no-where, stalled, parked.
“I noticed that only a few vehicles had balloons connected to them, most didn't….” - traditional ministries, power in wheels - going no where.
“I saw a tree to my left…” – You see Jesus
“Healthy tree…” – Jesus is the healthy tree that leads to fruitfulness. The Vine, John 15.
“And a young blonde haired girl was up in the tree playing….” – Someone who sees the kingdom (like a little child)
“And she also had a balloon (red)….” – gifts of wisdom and anointing, power
“I walk up to the little girl…” - direction
“and say "I can connect your balloon to my two and you can float really high up….” – desire to be a father.
“She leans down for me to scoop her up…” – younger people will respond to you
“And I am holding her and I connected my balloons to hers….” – fathering and mothering spirit, impartation of anointing, training.
“I was so happy that the girl was going to fly high….” – Fathering spirit. Elijah.
“When I let go, her balloon broke away from my 2…” – release of younger generation, to fly on their own
“And she began to ascend very quickly and was screaming….” – double portion. Generational Increase.
“I was so traumatized that I caused this, then I woke up!...” – You will be shocked by what Father can do through you

You are walking with the gifts of the Holy Spirit (the balloons). You come to a place, where you see that traditional ministry (the cars), are not going anywhere and are not being fruitfull (the hill). You are called by Christ (the tree) in another direction (left). You are going to be connected to other Kingdom Ministries (the girl in the tree), who are likely in infancy (the girl). You have a desire to father people (your happiness), and are called to raise up others – and raise up leaders (girl ascending quickly). Christ is calling you to fruitfulness and multiplication, and you will be astounded at the harvest if you make it about others and not yourself. You are called to be a father.

Grace and peace to you dreamer,
ILY
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Oh I'm so happy happy happy! Thanks for your replies.Holy Spirit is on the scene bearing witness! I'm just going to sit here and baste in His Goodness right now! I'm cooking!

Love in Christ,

Larry