3-in-1 white tornadoes

Archived Dreams from 2017
Victorious
Gold Member

3-in-1 white tornadoes

Post by Victorious »

I was in Lakeland, FL with my husband, behind what appeared to be a church we used to go to in a different town, but it might have been a hospital. He asked me if I wanted to leave because of the tornadoes. I looked to the right of the building on the other side of the parking lot, and there were three interconnected white tornadoes. They were very faint at first, but grew brighter as they got closer. I said I wasn't scared, we could stay. I knew they were from the Lord. I opened the door and went inside and sat down in a closet that appeared to be my bedroom closet from one of our first apartments twenty years ago, and I prayed for our safety. Then I got up and walked back outside to see dark storm clouds very high in the sky where the tornadoes had been located.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: 3-in-1 white tornadoes

Post by Starfire »

This may seem to be a silly answer, but it's what I thought of as I read your dream.
You've been walking with the Lord for a LONG time, as has been your husband.
Your prayer roots go deep.
The church is known to be a spiritual HOSPITAL for wounded souls. You have the
purpose of the "church" in your sights.
The 3-in-1 white tornadoes represent the Lord Himself -the Trinity.
You knew you were in a familiar place and hidden in the shelter of His Wings.
You knew the strength of the Lord's presence and the power behind His will, so you
prayed (Or praised? Him) for His protection during the storm.

I'd say all in all that the Lord may have some upcoming storms that may be in your path,
however you are being assured that your relationship with Him is longstanding. Throughout
scripture we are told that the Lord rides the storms and that He is in control. You can be assured of "your place" to take shelter as the storm passes.