White casket has black metal symbol

Archived Dreams from 2017
roses
Silver Member

White casket has black metal symbol

Post by roses »

In a vision, I saw the casket of a person who is still alive. The casket was white. At the end of the casket was a big, black, round, metal piece. The metal piece had some type of symbol. Then, somehow, the casket was lifted onto the bed of a truck. The bed of the truck had a covering and the casket disappeared under the covering.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Re: White casket has black metal symbol

Post by ReBorn »

It sounds like this person has "died to self" and seems like a pure work of the Holy Spirit due to the color white on the casket.
The black metal piece might have been some type of strong hold in this persons life that died too.

Because they have been lifted into a ministry that is now covering this person w/prayers, death has been swallowed up in victory :)

hth, toss what doesn't fit
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

yeah, thats what i thought too Reborn! ...very cool! ...it kinda spoke to my situation, in symbolism, and play on words "black metal symbol" since im a guitarist, who loves to play metal, and a lot of Christians see metal as evil, even if the words glorify Jesus ...its a spirit of religiosity, because satan owns no music, and has no author-ship ...music is all God's ...but it is of course, mans free will that perverts God's creation of music ...satan has no music ...there will be no heavy metal in hell
roses
Silver Member

Post by roses »

spiritledd and ReBorn,
Thank you for your helpful replies.