Ola concert

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Ola concert

Post by spiritledd »

saw Ola Englund was having a concert ...he had more speakers that ive ever seen in one place at a time ...i was showing someone and they were amazed and shocked at what i showed them behind the divider/curtains ...it was old school speakers on the floor not hanging kind, not fancy new expensive kind, they use these days ...then i saw Metallica ...and then it was Alice In Chains, Ola was singing Alice in Chain style, then it was me ...then i was drummer, i was given 10 grand to play by dollar store manager ...then Jared Dines was hired ...i was wondering... well do i give money back, but no one asked ...then there was another stage on opposite side of venue ...it was huge as well ...too not quite as huge though ...saw my old my singer D ...he saw me, i saw him ...we did not say hi ...he never grew out of the 80's metal, so not into his style ...and he is still using drugs, and he is a mooch, and uses and manipulates people, thats why i did not go to him, because i did not want get entangled in a bad situation, or hurt him by saying i cant have him in my life ...i felt he did not come to me though, because im clean and sober, and into Jesus, so im useless to him