playing basketball/football in bar

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

playing basketball/football in bar

Post by spiritledd »

i was in Kendrick bar playing basketball/football ...the basket was not round, it was narrow and flattened against wall ...i was explaining how i would aim towards the end of basket, and ball would bounce off into basket ...Brocke's had yellow bus across the street they refurbished ...appraiser said it was not worth as much as they wanted ...i said you could put loft in it ...Brocke showed me hot rods out back in shop that were yellow ...another guy working back there handed me coffee when i tried to shake hands ...i was trying to follow Brocke as he was showing cars, but i could not keep up, we were going in between cars, and it was planks with narrow footing, that went above, and i got stuck in between with my feet ...in bar i was being respected and treated special ...i showed bar tender how get in cigarette vending machine ...she said so thats why we are loosing money ...she turned into a red hen ...i was on skateboard ...saw other guy had one too, and i tried his out ...Holy Spirit said... "Tammy" and "glockenspiel"