prisoner boss was rapping

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

prisoner boss was rapping

Post by spiritledd »

in this vision i had a younger red-headed girlfriend ...of legal age, but a lot younger than me ...like early 20s ...people were really judging us ...3 other dudes, and this gal, were in car, and were all really tight friends ...there was a lack funding though, we could not all eat, so i said drop me off, and you guys go eat, i will be fine ...they all hugged me, and then i kissed my girlfriend, and she turned into a book ...then i was with some guys, and they asked me... could i please help them with this key, that was almost unusable, it was close to breaking where it had been bent many times ...i said... sure, and very delicately used it to open mail box ...but then realized it was a hardware store, and i saw many locks and pulled out many small screwdrivers ...then i saw 2 prisons with no bars ...and in each they were using their bodies as letters of the alphabet ..but i could not read it ...but i knew it was them saying... we are going to tell on you ...i said we better wait until dark ...then one guy said... hey its just not worth it ...then i was in a prison, and the guy who was the boss/prisoner, started doing a rap song, and putting white foam hair gel in our hair, and on the walls, and they were words ...the rap message was basically saying... im the boss here, do as i say, or else ...he was making us sing it as well, it was like musical movie