profilers and heart of glass

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

profilers and heart of glass

Post by spiritledd »

saw my 1st wife ...we were at a water cooler, and there were those little cups, the size condements cups called "stokes" and we were getting a drink, and i over heard a team of people, that were called "profilers" having a meeting about profiling ...they asked me questions about my bed being on courthouse lawn, and my black lab dog keeping me awake, and just then the dog started licking my lips ...i said i average about 6 hours of sleep, but dog does not sleep with me ...then wife kissed me, and it was shocking like electric power ...then i saw old couch and wife wanted it ...then she did not anymore, and so we were packing it up ...then i saw some guys who were in charge of a drug and prostitution ring ...i did not ask them to, but they assumed i wanted drugs and prostitute ...then i was in back of moving truck, with a woman and 2 guys and there the blood up to our ankles and it was sloshing around and i saw Styrofoam wig heads floating and they said... sit down ...i said... i dont want get my pants wet and stained ...heard... the band Blondie "Heart of Glass" upon waking ...then the word... "indelible" and "Genesee" which is the name of a town in my area