Perry Stone

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Perry Stone

Post by spiritledd »

saw Jeph Chavez ...he was giving me rides to work, and i was paying him gas money, which was $13 dollars a week ...then Jeph, and i, and another guy, went to a trailer in Lapwai, and Perry Stone and a gal with long hair came out to meet us ...Perry was in a men in black suit ...then she went back in, and came back out, and i noticed she brushed her hair for me, because of the way she looked at me ...then i went in, and music was playing, and i played gals guitar along with a song ...there was no fret board, and no neck, and G string was limp and out of tune, and it was tuned to a chord ...then Perry started crying, and i knew God ministering to him ...people were kinda looking at Perry like he was weird and i said... if we are not going through times of brokenness every so often, than we are not really growing in The Lord ...after awhile i went and laid next to him on the floor ... he started telling me what God had told him, and i was close to him, and he was hugging me, whispering into my ear ...upon waking i heard the Stone Temple Pilots song "Creep" the lyrics and melody part "I'm half the man I used to be" ...heard it 3x from Holy Spirit this last week upon waking