Job Center

Archived Dreams from 2017
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Job Center

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Two days ago I had a dream I was at this small job center. There were a few people there, may be 7 or 8. I was awaiting my turn as there were a few people in front of me. There was this man who was there near a computer giving people jobs. When it was a person's turn in the line, they would ring a bell and the man would address them. He would asked them what kind of job they wanted? The person would say I have this degree or studied this subject and the man would go on the computer and a link would pop up. He would then say, "Here is the phone number and go there." They would have a job waiting for them as soon as they left the small job center. There was this particular girl who had the same degree as me, a psychology degree. She told the man this, and he pull a link on the computer and told her to call there and she left. There was another man before me, he also had some sort of degree, but for some reason when the man giving out the jobs asked him what he wanted to do, the man said he wanted to go fishing. I was baffled because I was like why would he want to go fishing when he is looking for a job and have a degree in something better? When the guy in front of me was done, I was excited because it was my turn. Instead of pushing the bell like everyone else, I got excited and started jumping up and down and saying "Me me, me, I'm next," like an excited kindergarten. The man giving people jobs looked at me for a second in silence. Then he stated, " I am going on a break, I will be back." He just walked out while he left me in a confusion. There were also 3 or 2 people waiting after me with two sitting on a bench so I wasn't alone. But I was wondering should I have rung the bell before I addressed him or is there something to this? I needed your thoughts on this.