a gal tried to fly and fell down hill

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

a gal tried to fly and fell down hill

Post by spiritledd »

in vision i was flying in wind and avoiding the power-lines ...i was asked to show kids it was possible, so i flew by the window ...then a gal believed she could do it also, since i proved it was possible ...but she jumped from steep hill, and there was not enough wind, and she did support her self with her arms because you had be able to lift your weight and so she fell hard ...i ran to her rescue, and picked her up in my arms, and brought her back to the building where they treated her wounds

then i saw childhood friend Jeff ...we were going to transport a piece of fertile land from one place to another ...we went to a bar and it was lesbian bar tender, and and 3 lesbians sang karaoke bearing their teeth and singing about hating on Christians and conservatives ...i said... i hate this place, the vibe sucks, and beer is warm and flat, lets get out of here ...and bar overheard me, which i wanted them to actually hear it because it was so disgusting in there ...then satan loosed a bunch of goats into our heard of sheep, and it caused sheep to runaway, so we had to chase them down, and sort them out