3 gifts

Archived Dreams from 2017
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

3 gifts

Post by kbasmommy »

I had a strange dream last night I need help with. This dream means a lot to me because it concerns a family friend who allowed my mother and I to stay at her house when we were homeless years ago. She passed away a few years ago and she was full of love and compassion. She loved the Lord very much and I cherished her wisdom.

Here is my dream:

I am aware I have 3 gifts. I am able to freeze time, I can go back in time, and I can see the future. I marvel at the gifts and spend some time going back in time and correcting things I've wanted to correct. Our family friend is sitting at a table with her friends and I tell her about my gifts, but she doesn't believe me.
"That's impossible" she says and I'm very hurt she doesn't believe me.
"I'll show you" I say and take her back in time.
"You've lived this day before", I tell her and she's amazed. Now she has more time on Earth. I believe we were a couple of months before her death. I explain that once I go back in time I have to stay there until I catch up to the present so I don't want to go too far back. She apologized for not believing me before.

End of what I can remember

Usually when see people who have passed, they never speak to me so it was interesting that she spoke. Any thoughts?