snake dream: oh it smelled awful :OL

Archived Dreams from 2017
kingnme
Platinum Member

snake dream: oh it smelled awful :OL

Post by kingnme »

i came up on my dresser...it was sitting in a grassy spot (hmmm?)

i saw a scrawny scrawny..black snake not too big but it was crawling away as i came up (but the grass it was crawling in was browned/tan crisp)

but then this smell came into the atmosphere?????????

i thot i heard someone say something about what i was actually thinking.... that they smell snake!

so by their comment i then spoke aloud ...i smell a snake!!(too basically)...(whewww!!! how it it stank)

i moved the dresser AWAY from the wall...up popped its head then saw its body...

i stepped back took a look .......first thot was grab a shoe and try an kill it.....

but then i heard my thot respond saying ..hmmm i heard that if you do that then its going to turn into a BUNCH of them

boy the scent however was a cross of both rotten eggs and strong rubber auto tires :x

i then walked over to a double door fence that was shut but it looked as though i was still inside (?)

i opened both doors with the intention of this snake crawling out to LEAVE!! (like we live in florida when a fly gets inside we open doors to let it out)

but why would this involve being hidden under a dresser in our room?
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: snake dream: oh it smelled awful :OL

Post by bjcollin »

Just in general... The enemy likes to stay hidden, that is their modus operandi as if when they are found they could be forced to leave. I have smelled the smell of burning sulphur when the enemy is present in different places.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Bottom line is I see boundary issues. You are not securing the perimeters to you home /yourself and the enemy has slithered in.
This makes you unable to go outside or inside to find refuge and protect yourself.
You are fully aware that even a SMALL snake can make an awfully big stink in your life.
The enemy wants you to believe this "invasion" is too large a threat to take on, but knowing it is the enemy by it's smell and it's signature
(dead grass in it's path) you need to expel it, ignore it's lies that it is a foe that you can't defeat, while standing firm on WHOSE you are and informing it that it has NO PLACE in your life and MUST leave. YOU cannot defeat it, but it is not your battle, it is the Lord's battle and He has already defeated the enemy. We have the obligation of shutting out the enemy of course by pleading the protective blood of Jesus over your walls/home thereby creating a sanctuary holy unto the LORD.

Hope this helps in some small way.
-starfire
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

PRAISE THE LORD! THANK YOU!! BJ and STARFIRE!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9