Bitten by A Dog on A Leash

Archived Dreams from 2017
TRUTHBEARER

Bitten by A Dog on A Leash

Post by TRUTHBEARER »

I dreamed I was walking in a park and I came upon an man that had a dog. It was cute and spunky and I wanted to play with the dog. The dog's owner said plainly "The dog will bite you". The dog was on a long leash and I took it from the owner to play with it. low and behold the dog started running circles around me until he had wrapped the whole leash around me and then he bit me on the back of my left thigh. It hurt a little so I snatched the dog off me and threw it on the ground. The owner had little control over the dog even on the long leash and after it bit me I started training the dog how to behave and the dog ended up obeying me more than the owner. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Bitten by A Dog on A Leash

Post by bjcollin »

Thoughts... you were warned up front of the problems with this person/issue... so don't be surprised if you are feeling tied up and even get bitten by the person/issue. The good side is that this is manageable, although it will take time to get it under control. Hope this helps you some.
TRUTHBEARER

Re: Bitten by A Dog on A Leash

Post by TRUTHBEARER »

I am in a new church environment so this may be a warning to watch very closely the people issues there. I am already cautious of a lot of them so maybe there is one person I am missing. Thanks for sharing!