Broken key Dream

Archived Dreams from 2017
Cupcakediz
Bronze Member

Broken key Dream

Post by Cupcakediz »

The Broken Key Dream:

In my dream I was in a old trailer without furniture. The setting was winter time. I began to look around and found a back room which was sort of hidden. When I opened the door, I saw my boyfriend sitting at a desk using the computer and somehow I knew he had access to my PIN number. He looked surprised as if he was hiding something from me. I began looking around the trailer and found my keys. The key to my car was broken only containing the top black plastic portion, the metal portion was missing. I looked outside and my car was covered in snow, as well as the long driveway it was parked in. I felt trapped without a way out.

What's the meaning... boyfriend is gone, left due to Gods conviction. I believe it's a warning Dream, I had the Dream in June, didn't understand the meaning at the time however I'm getting some revelation and feel like God intervened and has protected me. What's your thoughts? Any advice and input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much😇
Jesus is Lord...may he bless you and keep you.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Broken key Dream

Post by Starfire »

Just off top of my head I'd say that your boyfriend was no friend.
Instead of protecting and honoring you, he was taking advantage of you.
Not only (in the dream) did he (in some way) violate your trust and disrespect your personal belongings,
but he didn't give it a 2nd thought to what it might mean to you and how you'd feel about it.
You felt trapped, realizing that when the snow(storms) come, you will not have him to rely upon and in fact,
he will add to your troubles. Broken KEY id the key, he left you feeling broken and alone. This is not how one
earns the key to your heart, it's how one breaks it.
I know it hurts, but the Lord has something much better in store for you.
You are strong in the Lord and deserve better.
Cupcakediz
Bronze Member

Re: Broken key Dream

Post by Cupcakediz »

Thank you for your thoughts... there is one thing that you are not aware of and that is he was in a divorce process and we met after a 4th total abandonment from his wife. He thought it was over and even filed but before it was signed God convicted him and went back to repent and work on his marriage... we were deeply in love and it was a brave and frightening step for him but I believe God saved and rescued me. He was a born again Christian we prayed together, worshiped together and love each other in way we both never had experienced. We Loved each other for who we were in Christ and relatated to call to do Gods works.
I'm getting revelation today... I'm resting and seeing more clearly. Things are coming together and understanding is coming for the plans God has for my life...between the Word I received Thursday and Friday and my broken key dream back in June I'm understanding my calling! Praise God for his Love for me!

The Broken Key Dream I had in June. It worried me a bit because I knew it was a prophetic dream, which always shows me a season of time.

The Broken Key Dream:

In my dream I was in a old trailer without furniture. The setting was winter time. I began to look around and found a back room which was sort of hidden. When I opened the door, I saw my boyfriend sitting at a desk using the computer and somehow I knew he had access to my PIN number. He looked surprised as if he was hiding something from me. I began looking around the trailer and found my keys. The key to my car was broken only containing the top black plastic portion, the metal portion was missing. I looked outside and my car was covered in snow, as well as the long driveway it was parked in. I felt trapped without a way out.

I awoke puzzled at the meaning of this dream and told Victor about the dream.

Christain Dream interpretation dictionary meanings:

Alternatively, keys have sexual connotations. They can represent intercourse, impotence, infidelity, etc. depending on the condition and usage of the key.

To see broken keys in your dream represent a lost in status. You are denied access to a place where you were previously allowed.

To dream that your car is buried suggests that you are feeling weary about pursing someone else's dreams instead of your own. You are afraid to let others down

In my dream the season was winter and I believe God rescued me from losing my status and anointing for the healing ministry He has called me to in the work place, .. it only summer now so God protected me and has intervened to save me... and the ministry before me. God moved quickly ...2 seasons ahead of the winter to keep this dream from coming true! It was a warning ⚠️ dream so to speak. Wow how awesome is our God!

After much prayer and fasting due a crushed heart God gave me a word this was the word I received:

What's past is past. What has limited you is now limited in its ability to affect you. The things that have held you back, they will now be held back. It is a new hour, a new day, and a new season. I love you. And in that love, I keep My Word. All My Word is true, and it's all for you. Open the Book, even as Daniel did, and I will bless you as I blessed him – with a special ability to understand My mysteries and know My Truth. As you say 'Yes!' to My YES and AMEN, it will be easier for you to say 'No!' to the lies and lures of the enemy that have buffeted you in the past.

Carolyn
Jesus is Lord...may he bless you and keep you.