Riding in the car

Archived Dreams from 2017
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Riding in the car

Post by BlueDreamer »

Kylie and I are driving. We're in California. We were singing along in the car. I had a louder voice than she did. I thought about putting wicked on when she did. She said she loved wicked and i said i had just been thinking about the song. We sang it together. Coby wasn't there. We're were talking about her business. How she feels she does that have time for everything. Coby is good at business but she is trying. They make and sell chocolate chip cookies. Coby is good at the but she is more creative. She's not good with people either. She had messed up an order so she let me and Oma eat them. We're driving and she gets pulled over by the police. We're in a place where many b people aren't driving. Then we realize that there's a bunch of skiers trying to get down off the mountain. She asks if they really are skiers. Then she drives near some snow but it hadn't been where there's ground. We drove down into the street. She thought we were going into snow but we went into another road. I told her we should put the emergencies on. She got out and was going to take pictures. I saw cars coming. I said what side of the street are we on? Then I put the hazards on, picked up the car and turned it. I sat in the car while Kylie did what she needed to. Oma got out of the car and she had chocolate chips in her teeth. She said she was going to wall somewhere and see us at home. I didn't know where she was going but remembered that he and Glenn knew California well. There was a little girl that got in the car with us. Ky had taken a picture of her and I got out at one point. I saw some people that I thought I knew and waved at them. They were coming from the mountain and had skied down. I waved. This little girl got in the car. She was brown. Kylie was going to drive her to her mom. Ky had driven passed families. I thought she was going fast. She wasn't going fast enough to hit them. Parents pulled kids out of the way. Then she almost go to there but there're were kids laying in up ramp which had rocks. She just kept driving telling them to get out of the way because she was scoring through. The parents made them move and we're mad but she want at all because she was doing her job. She let the kids go to her mom.

Kylie and me got back home. I was in the guest room and knew I was going to leave soon. I was at the Gordons. I heard Keith go upstairs I thought. He was hanging out and talking to my dad or someone. I heard a knock and Keith didn't get the door upstairs. Then I went and there was this guy eating shrimp and dipping it in yellow butter. I said who are you. What's your name. He said Chris. I didn't feel ok around him. He said are you going to call him up to pay? He was a pizza guy. I said oh yeah thinking Keith bought pizza. Then I went to tell Keith who was downstairs and the guy followed me. i didn't notice. He took his shirt off and had tattoos and he said something to keep. Keith was asleep in his chair. He looked up and was startled. He started to go up to the guy and ask him who he was the guy seemed drunk and then started to wrestle with keith. He pulled out a knife and it to was green and Keith stepped back and reached for his gun and started to yell at him. The other guy in the room did too. I started to get nervous and pray in tongues. Then I yelled at him in tongues. He ran away and I chased him. He went towards the law firm by the house and I saw a state representative sitting watching. I closed the glass door to the firm and the dream ended I think.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Riding in the car

Post by BlueDreamer »

No one has an interpretation?
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Riding in the car

Post by BlueDreamer »

bump