A Pastor Rowing a Boat along with a Girl

Archived Dreams from 2017
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

A Pastor Rowing a Boat along with a Girl

Post by Missyjojo88 »

In the dream I had this morning, I received the information that a girl name Grace that goes to my church received a message for a pastor to repent about a sin he committed. No information was given about what this pastor did. Nevertheless, I was next to a television screen watching a church where the pastor and Grace sat on a stationary boat rowing in sync in front of the church while facing the pulpit. The pastor was in the front and Grace was in the back of the boat rowing. There was a small group of people who already gathered and were sitting in the church watching what was taking place. They were waiting for church service to start and there were small chit chats.

What I gathered from this was that when the pastor heard the warning that Grace had brought him, he was willing to humble himself before God. The pastor then asked the prophet Grace to row the boat along with him as an act of repentance before God. Since she was the one who brought him the message, he wanted her to help him with his repentance.

Anyone has any more input on why I may have received this dream and how boat rowing might be seen as an act of repentance? If you see anything else
from this dream please let me know. Thanks in advance.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: A Pastor Rowing a Boat along with a Girl

Post by spiritledd »

rowing together looks like unity or being in agreement