2012 Repost: Allied Forces Flying over USA

Archived Dreams from 2017
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

2012 Repost: Allied Forces Flying over USA

Post by Determined2Grow »

Praise Him,

I dreamt I was standing in an area where U.S. Navy ships are docked. I have a limited view of the area, I can only see the ships which were different sizes...some where huge and some as small as a row boat. I see U.S. sailors standing in the area around the ships. I look up because I see a large number of war planes flying over us. There were many different kinds of war planes because of the different countries they represented. In other words each allied country offered air planes. They were friendly towards us as the flew over us in a very large number and group. I also see a man with a parachute on his back flying with the planes (he was not in a plane).

One of the sailor's start up a firecracker (the kind that has sparkle effects) and some of the planes get fearful and nose dive into the ocean due to fear, but most of them continue on and are not phased by the sound nor the sight of the firecracker (even the man flying with the parachute on his back takes a nose dive into the ocean out of fear).

I was really glad to see that the other planes flew on to support us and were not moved by the sound of the firecracker....the feeling I had was that it was good to have the support of our allied nations.
Somehow the sailors are notified that we must evacuate (the Navy evacuated its sailors) Everyone started gathering their things. I run to go get my things (even though I am not in the Navy). I go to a small boat nearby and I take the lid off and notice several other small boats are in the boat stacked on top of each other so I close the lid and go to the next boat and when I take the lid off I see 2 of my books that belong to me but are not written by me. I grab the book with Alfre Woodard's face on it (She is a famous Actress). I don't see a title, and I can't not make out what its about but I know that I must not leave it behind. I stare at this book in my hand looking at it and I wake up.

((In real life))... I wake my husband up and mumble something about allied forces helping us but there are a few that will leave off helping us ......but the majority of our allied forces will help us. and I dose off again. My husband share's this portion with me after I am fully awake.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: 2012 Repost: Allied Forces Flying over USA

Post by Carterman »

it's not literal. it's a parable about your own life. Seems to be about freedom (usa: liberty/land of free) being infringed on or threatened.

war planes: spiritual warfare. It could be about flying emotions and problems (air: spirit/emotion)

dreamer needs to look at what was going on in his own life at the time of the dream.