Blue Coffin in Classroom

Archived Dreams from 2017
male4christ
Silver Member

Blue Coffin in Classroom

Post by male4christ »

I dreamed I was teaching in High School and a blue coffin was in the classroom. In the blue coffin was my relative. After school, a new teacher was testing students in my classroom. Then they had to move and arrange things and the blue coffin was moved and misplaced somewhere else. I then walked outside and entered a different building looking for blue coffin but I couldn't locate it. Then two people entered the room looking for someone they new after removing the coffin lid they saw a lady but it was the wrong coffin. At the end of the dream I was rearranging desks and straightening rows of desks then I heard a message on my cell phone of schools that needed teachers.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Blue Coffin in Classroom

Post by PastorJKG »

The blue coffin seems to speak of a calling from heaven that was never realized. Perhaps one of your family or ancestors. The calling has generationally come to you. The enemy is trying to keep you from it like he did others before you by hiding it somewhere else and also by substituting it with other stuff. The calling seems to have a strong connection to teaching. What kind of teaching is the million dollar question. Perhaps you already know, maybe you need to ask the Lord to show you. The cell phone message was a prophetic word from the Lord interwoven in the dream. Are you a teacher in real life? If so, perhaps there is another area of teaching God wants to use you in. If you aren't a teacher, maybe you are supposed to be. Is there some area of knowledge or expertise where you could instill useful knowledge in others?

Hope this helps, cast out anything that doesn't bear witness
PastorJKG
male4christ
Silver Member

Post by male4christ »

Thanks I will be in prayer. Yes I was teaching for 20 yrs but I was laid off. Currently I only teach Sunday schoo and I am praying for a new job and direction from the Lord.
hairttonia

Post by hairttonia »

Blue is a revelation color , a heavenly color perhaps this could mean that the time with that school-age group is over. Pray about it for confirmation.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like there is something dead a past issue that is close to you that needs to be gone and not carried around anymore, after that is dealt with then new opportunities will come, needs faith and prayer to breakthrough. Hope this helps.