Mini manatees?

Archived Dreams from 2017
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Mini manatees?

Post by Tk72490 »

I came into my room cause wanted to sleep and rest I think I had a few drinks, jumped into bed. Before I was gonna sleep I was on my phone. When a little rodent passed by me quickly. So I stood up turned on my light from my iPhone, threw all the blankets on the floor to see what it was. When I saw 4 little babies manatee look a like things crawling on my bed. I looked more and saw the the mother on the side of my bed crawling around. Size of a mouse and babies were so small. I called for my mom the whole time to let her know there was a rat but she didn't respond. She was in the house the whole time. I went out to see my dad was taking a bath in his clothes and before I looked for my mom I woke up. What can this mean???
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Mini manatees?

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to indicate that something is out of order. A warning type dream. Manatees belong in water and clothed men do not belong in the shower. The tininess of the manatees may indicate that it is a small seemingly insignificant thing that has the potential to become quit large eventually. The fact that they were in your bed could have to do with your intimacy with God or maybe even your ability to rest in Him. Mother could refer to the Church which is the mother of every believer in Christ. Her not responding could say that the issue has potential to separate you from her or at least come between the two of you. The drinks could speak of influence, as "under the influence". Perhaps something influencing you in the wrong direction in some way. Not meaning to attack or judge in any way. We all need redirection at times, myself included and maybe at the top of the list.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

Thanks pastor jkg. What kind of warning do you think it is? I've been have weird dreams lately
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

is there something or someone your connected with that doesn't feel just right or perhaps seems to have kind of a sway over you? Something that pulls you in a certain direction you would not normally be apt to go in? Ask the Lord to reveal it to you if it is indeed a warning. He seems to be talking, so He will probably help you understand.
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

I don't know what kind of warning it is. My wife is making me accept and being forced divorce/break up. She had file for child custody and support. Other than that that's all I can think about.
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

Before I went to bed I asked God to show me if it was a warning. I had another multiple dreams of my wife but I can only remember one. We were texting. It seems to be I was at my old house but when we were texting her text weren't clear. It was broken sentences like she couldn't spell or write. Before I woke up I didn't understand the text but one. She said that she chose me.