Alien dream?!??

Archived Dreams from 2017
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Alien dream?!??

Post by Tk72490 »

Just had a dream the weirdest dream. I'm starting to question now if it's a nightmare or not. I was at my old old apartment where I stayed for my jhs and hs. I had visitation from aliens with a ship first I freaked out. I had to wake up my mom and I told her to look outside the window. The ship was right in front of my apartment. They just left without getting out. A few days later they came back this time. I saw one but only a silhouette at my window. I got scared and I felt like they were gonna take me or they were here for me so I killed it some how, went to my brothers room then 3 more came at the window silhouette so again I stabbed it the two at the end and shot the one in the middle. I opened my door and saw them and they were guarding a door so I ran up to fight them but the guard was in a human form(a girl) she acted like she knew me from childhood. She just dodged my punches and said you improved a lot. She didn't throw anything back then another one appeared(guy) same thing. He acted like he knew me like I was a leader or savior to them. Then I woke up freaked out. When I saw them guarding this door. I saw 3 Aliens 2 in human form wearing high classed uniforms and 1 in gray he was the one that was guarded.
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Re: Alien dream?!??

Post by Tk72490 »

Anyone know what this might mean??
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

Tk72490 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:19 am Just had a dream the weirdest dream. I'm starting to question now if it's a nightmare or not. I was at my old old apartment where I stayed for my jhs and hs. I had visitation from aliens with a ship first I freaked out. I had to wake up my mom and I told her to look outside the window. The ship was right in front of my apartment. They just left without getting out. A few days later they came back this time. I saw one but only a silhouette at my window. I got scared and I felt like they were gonna take me or they were here for me so I killed it some how, went to my brothers room then 3 more came at the window silhouette so again I stabbed it the two at the end and shot the one in the middle. I opened my door and saw them and they were guarding a door so I ran up to fight them but the guard was in a human form(a girl) she acted like she knew me from childhood. She just dodged my punches and said you improved a lot. She didn't throw anything back then another one appeared(guy) same thing. He acted like he knew me like I was a leader or savior to them. Then I woke up freaked out. When I saw them guarding this door. I saw 3 Aliens 2 in human form wearing high classed uniforms and 1 in gray he was the one that was guarded.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

In general alien dreams denote something that is alien or foreign to you working against your life, this is often the enemy at work against you. Sometimes these fighting types of dreams are also designed to help you try to learn how to do spiritual warfare God's way against the enemy. You seem to be getting stronger in this area, but there is still more to be done. Hope this helps get you started on the dream. Admin note: I am going to delete the second thread on this same topic and let this topic stay.
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

Thank you so much for answering. I've been getting so many dreams these days
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems that during your JHS and HS years there were many attempts from the enemy to abduct you, [take over your life]. He was unsuccessful because you saw through his plan and fought well against it. When demons are exposed they like to shape shift and take on a very different form, like a nice girl who seems very familiar, or very friendly person. They may seem OK but at the root they are tools of the devil with the same purpose they had previously. I believe the one in gray was the spirit behind it all. God wants you to know that the enemy has gained access to your life through these vehicles or perhaps will soon try to.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

@pastor jkg
What do you mean by vehicles??
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

people or situations with the purpose of gaining entry into your life or heart.
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Post by Tk72490 »

Ohh. Thanks for your opinion!😀