Building Collapsing!

Archived Dreams from 2017
male4christ
Silver Member

Building Collapsing!

Post by male4christ »

I was in a building with more than 1 story with friends, family, former school principal and some church members. All of a sudden the building was collapsing and lights went out so pastors dad & I ran outside before doors shut closed. Then pastors dad and I ran outside to around building to other side to help survivors trapped inside but he fell but got back up. Then I slid my phone on floor of building to get power grid back on & lights came back on. As I walked in halway I heard a lady call for help stuck in attic of building. My bro was stuck upstairs but managed to escape. My nephew Daniel then gave me a watermelon and said to take it to the car as I gathered around family.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Building Collapsing!

Post by bjcollin »

To me on this dream, attics are memories of the past, this is an issue that needs communication (aka prayer) in order to keep people within the church from getting hurt, it could involve the pastor's past or his legacy, it also needs for you to walk in the fruits of the spirit and maturity to continue on the path forward. Hope this helps. Sometime it seems like everything is falling down around you, but God is faithful and He has restoration and moving forward in mind for those who seek it, don't be trapped by the enemy and accusations.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Building Collapsing!

Post by male4christ »

That helps thanks!