Yellow bird

Archived Dreams from 2017
sophie
Gold Member

Yellow bird

Post by sophie »

I dreamt 2 boys had a yellow bird, when I saw them I went over and noticed that the bird didn't look to be in the best of health, I noticed that there were tiny bread crumbs on the cardboard that the bird was standing on. The feathers were sparce on its head and at the back of its neck, so you could see its skin. I tried to stroke his head, but he bit me. I wanted to help him and after a short while I put my finger in front of him and this time he jumped onto it and seemed to be a lot brighter.

Thanks for your thoughts
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Yellow bird

Post by bjcollin »

Sophie,

I think the yellow bird represents somebody to you who you might have tried to help in the past, but they might have wounded or bitten you in the past. Unfortunately hurting people hurt people, and because they were not in the best of health/situations at the time this is why they might have done this. I think the message of the dream is to double up your efforts to forgive and then give them a second chance to be helped. Hope this helps you with the dream.