Dream followed by phone call

Archived Dreams from 2017
Hannah
Platinum Member

Dream followed by phone call

Post by Hannah »

In my dreams I am with my ex who, I have not seen in a couple of years. It has a very real feel to it, as if I am with him We are outdoors by mountains and water. He comes and finds me and we are trying to get somewhere. He nods my hand as we walk and then when we need to go up these cliffs he goes first and riches his hand down and helps lift me up.

The next dream we are on a street and he is showing me where he had a car wreck. There is a a machine digging to get the bottom part of his car out of the dirt. Before they get to the bottom of his car they pull out small green keep...could be a child's car.

In real life I wake and he is heavy on my spirit. Several hours later my phone rings - I don't recognize the number it rolls to voice, when I listen to the message it is him, but the message is distorted and he sounds like he is trouble. All I can make out is him saying, " I think wrong number". I tried to return the call but the call won't go through...

Any Holy Spirit inspired thoughts regarding the dreams, and also the dreams with regard to the call?

Thank you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Dream followed by phone call

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like he is not in a good place, and possibly feels wrecked in life, if he is on your spirit, then you need to forgive and intercede and pray for him. Hope this helps.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Re: Dream followed by phone call

Post by Hannah »

Thank you BJ this helps immensely. God bless.