Virginia Square

Archived Dreams from 2017
bjcollin
Site Owner

Virginia Square

Post by bjcollin »

I had this dream 8/21 about 330a, in the dream I was in Washington DC and I was in a convention center or a ballroom with a lot of other government people attending some sort of a high class function. Everybody at the event was dressed very nice in tuxedos or dresses. During one of the presentations I was in the back of the room with my son and my wife when somebody else whom I seemed to be working for told me that there was information on an attack or something that was going on in Virginia Square that I need to go to in order to protect somebody that it was my job to protect.

I left the event with my son and when we were leaving the building it was connected to a river walk area that looked a lot like the San Antonio river walk area. As we were leaving, we passed this kids playground and kids swimming pool area, and there were a lot of happy playing children in those areas. I then saw the senators and other high up government officials quietly getting their children out of the playground and the pool and getting them ready to leave the area. At one point I even saw several black politicians, one of whom I thought was Condoleezza Rice taking her daughter who looked to be about 4-6 years old out of the pool and the daughter was not happy that she was being taken out of the pool while all of the other children were still being allowed to play.

After passing the pool and playground areas, my son and I were still on the river walk and supposedly heading toward Virginia Square to do what we were supposed to be doing. While we were going down the river walk, all of a sudden there were some attack boats coming down the river. First there were these armed motorcycles that were launched off the boats that were supposed to land on the river walk and then go after their targets. As they were flying toward us, I reached out and pushed them off course so that they would fall into the river. The first one I tried this with almost landed on the river walk, but he grinded into the side of the wall and then fell into the river yelling as he went down. Then I was way more successful with the 2nd and the 3rd riders getting them to both fall into the river and not land on the river walk.

My son and I continued on down the river walk, when I noticed that there were some more armed enemy boats coming down the river. I told my son to hide and evade them, so as it was getting darker, we moved toward the shadows of the wall and hid while the enemy passed by headed down the river. This evasion of the enemy boats happened twice. When we saw a 3rd boat coming down the river, we started to hide again but it was too late. As we thought we saw enemy troops coming off the boat, it ended up not being the enemy, but it was a bunch of kids armed with toy guns that we saw coming off of that particular boat. The kids were headed up to a big house on the river bank. We then saw the mother standing on the porch and trying to get her rowdy kids to stop their playing and to come inside. I thought to myself, that is good that she gets her kids inside the house with an attack happening nearby. I was considering to run up to her and ask her to get her kids into the house for safety, but she was already doing it so I did not have to tell her anything and we simply left the river walk area past her house headed to Virginia Square. *end of dream*

I have been to Virginia Square in DC area once back in the 1980's, but it is pure city and does not have a river walk area in it that I know of. I had a feeling of having been in a spy thriller movie when I awoke from the dream. Thank you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Virginia Square

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting symbology and how the Lord used this dream these last few weeks....

Govt job, trying to get a simple badge renewed turned into a multi week ordeal for me. First motorcycle was a wasted trip to the badge office with no results. Second motorcycle was a second trip to the badge office which ended up renewing my old badge for 1 extra day instead of 1 year. Third motorcycle was one last trip to the badge office that was thrown off for 2 days because of different issues coming up. The kids playing war ended up being a gas crisis adventure last night (another story for another post). The exiting was finally a success today. the kids in the playgrounds and the parents of color removing their kids is the race problems going on in this country these last few weeks. the person I am assigned to protect is my wife and family. happy labor day weekend everybody.