Grocery Store shopping

Archived Dreams from 2017
Carmen

Grocery Store shopping

Post by Carmen »

We live in a small town. I had this long elaborate dream about our local grocery store. I dreamed my husband and I owned the grocery store and in the dream I kept thinking wow we own one of two grocery stores in this town. I was waiting out in my car. At one point I was gonna go in and I realized I had no shoes. I went back and got my shoes. I remember looking at the white shoes and thinking those are My daughters but I'll wear them anyway. Then I tried to go in and their were pool floats everywhere and I got sidetracked. When I finally got inside I thought "I got to find My son, he's doing our shopping". When I seen My son ahead I thought I gotta make sure he gets the pork chops. As I approached him there was a salesman type young man there talking to Him "selling" him something. I realized My son had pork chops in the buggy and I keep going but the guy was trying to sell him pork chops. But he already had them. Then I was back in the car again just waiting and thinking about how we own one of two grocery stores in our town. Weird. I know but I keep thinking about this dream and can't get it off my mind.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Grocery Store shopping

Post by male4christ »

God is giving you ownership of spiritual things in store for you and giving you a variety of blessings and choices. Pork or pigs are smart just as your son is smart and responsible to the meat of the Word in making good choices perhaps he can help you with spiritual choices? Your daughter perhaps can help you prepare to share the provision God has in store for you and your husband.

Hope this helps