Ice and lava

Archived Dreams from 2017
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Ice and lava

Post by Tk72490 »

I only remember to some point so we were with my old church members only some. It was my pastor,me,my brother, my close friend, and some other guy I didn't know. We were all in the church for shelter it seems. But the location of my church changed. We all had to get to my car but as soon as we open the door. It was lava, it seem like the lava was spreading so we couldn't get in the car so we were walking around it and maneuvering around it.(lava was silver like liquid metal). Some people got burnt but we got in the car and went. We then went somewhere else and as soon as we open the door. Ice was melting from somewhere and it was creating a flooding. We had to get in the car before we drowned. We ran and barely made it. Water got into the car almost flooded us out. I kept saying "I can't believe we got flushed". Again fell like the water would let us in the car, blocking us from the place we were in and the car.(water was blue).
Tk72490
Bronze Member

Re: Ice and lava

Post by Tk72490 »

Tk72490 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:14 pm I only remember to some point so we were with my old church members only some. It was my pastor,me,my brother, my close friend, and some other guy I didn't know. We were all in the church for shelter it seems. But the location of my church changed. We all had to get to my car but as soon as we open the door. It was lava, it seem like the lava was spreading so we couldn't get in the car so we were walking around it and maneuvering around it.(lava was silver like liquid metal). Some people got burnt but we got in the car and went. We then went somewhere else and as soon as we open the door. Ice was melting from somewhere and it was creating a flooding. We had to get in the car before we drowned. We ran and barely made it. Water got into the car almost flooded us out. I kept saying "I can't believe we got flushed". Again fell like the water would let us in the car, blocking us from the place we were in and the car.(water was blue).
Anyone??