pouring grapes on someone

Archived Dreams from 2017
Joshua116
Platinum Member

pouring grapes on someone

Post by Joshua116 »

hello all,

i have not posted here in forever, i've gone through several jobs and have started serving at my Church lately since i last posted

i have been seeking the Lord, asking Him to tell me WHO my wife will be

i have had my eye on several females at my Church, therefore i am confused which is why i ask the Lord

in my dream last night, i dreamt i was at a dinner table with some people, looked like it was people from my Church group

sitting across from me was one of the young ladies i have been asking the Lord about

the vibe was good and i was making good conversation, then at one point she says "What would you think if I did this?" and proceeded to just playfully drop some candy wrappers in a pile in front of me

then i responded by pouring grapes on her head

everyone was laughing or thinking a fight would start

the girl then let me put my hand on her face which i held there for a prolonged period of time
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: pouring grapes on someone

Post by male4christ »

Circumstances, experience of love, joy, peace which are fruits of the Holy Spirit will confirm who God has chosen for you. Only put Christ first and head of your life in relationships. If you put Christ first then you will be able to cover and secure a chosen vessel. I believe hand on her face symbolizes protecting her image and identity which God gave her like the image of God. Hope this helps.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i'm glad you said 'circumstances' because recently I've had to consider circumstances are how the Lord has always talked to me but was wondering if this dream could have been Him speaking as well
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

i know circumstances can and do change though

they alone can't always tell you the truth of a matter correct?
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

When I read this I get a sense that the candy wrappers represent the worldly influence which is empty (only wrappers). That said, we each are in this world and to some extent are adversely affected by its emptiness. This woman accepted it exists and wanted to see if you accept faults, imperfections & all. You pouring grapes on her to me was like pouring Jesus' blood on her. Accepting, protecting, cleansing her and like male4christ pointed out, your responded letting her know you see her for who she is (in Christ) and then poured grapes on her (his blood).
You thought others would think a fight might break out.

Now what does it mean? My guess would be that you need to see people as Christ does
-children of God who oft times struggle with worldly interference. Instead of approaching them
as a "date" or "potential wife", just share God's love and see what develops.

Hope somehow this is meaningful to you.
I=WE=The Family of God

I trust in You, Yahweh. My times are in Your Hand.
Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, & from those who persecute me.
Make Your Face to shine on your servant. Save me in Your loving kindness. PS 31:14-16 (WEB)