epson salt bathtub

Archived Dreams from 2017
male4christ
Silver Member

epson salt bathtub

Post by male4christ »

Dreamed I was in the restroom that had a bathtub and epson salt prepared for someone. I was going to use bathtub but I thought I didn't prepare that. I felt it was reserved for someone else so I found a shower in other area in restroom. Then 2 guys were coming so I hurried up cleaning up and felt maybe it was prepared for them and left.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: epson salt bathtub

Post by Starfire »

I could be way off on this, but I'll let you decide:
(To me) Epson salts are used to ease pain. Also, we are to be the salt of the earth.
(Great examples of God's LOVE to others)
Sounds like you are putting others (pain) above your own needs
which is a good thing unless you also need pain relief and are being silent about it.
You are meeting your most basic needs, but perhaps crave a bit of care yourself.
While I admire your sensitivity and responsiveness to another person's needs (didn't use tub,
hurried in the shower,etc) I can't help but feel that perhaps there is a part of you that seriously
desires that your pain be acknowledged & have a special display of kindness to help you heal.
Do you feel left out? Invisible? Trying so hard to be of help and/or staying out of the way
so others get respectful privacy to deal with their own issues?
You are noticed, loved, and healing is in action. How do I know? You belong to Christ!
Just like Him, you are sensitive to other people's needs while denying your own.
It's OK to seek human help too. I'd suggest you ask Him to bring support and people into your
life that will be as considerate to you as you are to others.

If I am way off, please ignore. When I read a dream, if my heart is stirred, I respond if possible.
Sometimes I may be way way off, but my heart says you need to be heard, acknowledged, cared for
and accepted just as you are by your brothers & sisters in Christ.
God Bless You
male4christ
Silver Member

Post by male4christ »

Thanks that helps very uplifting and positive. Felt valued like the side of the father expressed thru the tender touch of the Holy Spirit. Are you a lady? If not forgive the error.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Nothing to forgive; so glad it gave a bit of understanding.