New Singles Meeting

Archived Dreams from 2017
male4christ
Silver Member

New Singles Meeting

Post by male4christ »

It felt like Friday and I was at a college in a large tall building. I saw single guys walking upstairs going higher and higher.
We were going to a new singles group with much ambition to locate and be a part of a new singles group. However we had difficulty locating the room. When we finally found the room it was full so we formed our own group in a separate room!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: New Singles Meeting

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi there,

I recently saw a quote about paving the road for others where there was no path before. Sometimes we try to comfortably blend in when we are called to do something new and different. Many ministries have been new and different at a time where nothing like them existed. Billy Graham comes to mind. During segregation he boldly did something different and allowed races to sit together. Feeling you have many gifts and are extremely creative. If something has been placed within your heart and you are concerned about the “how” it may be confirmation God will provide, especially support because your gifts, innovation, and creativity is truly needed.

If doesn’t sit well simply disregard,

God bless