Sad subject but felt ok

Archived Dreams from 2017
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Sad subject but felt ok

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi everyone,

Dreamt:

I was invited to speak at a church, my husband was sitting in the balcony. I walked up to the balcony after I was done speaking and a lady noticed I didn’t have my wedding ring on my finger. I looked down and there were dozens of lost wedding rings on the ground. I sorted through them until I found mine. As I stood up I noticed my husband was speaking to a very tall and very attractive woman. He winked and blew her a kiss. I grabbed her by the shirt and asked her if I could talk to her. I said “listen, I’m not angry I don’t blame you, it’s not your fault. I just want to know how long you’ve been seeing my husband.”

Suddenly we were alone in a shopping mall.
“7 years” she said. I kept thinking wow she’s very pretty. I heard my mom’s voice in the mall I signaled not to approach me by waving my index finger.

“ There were other women” I said and she was very surprised. I was surprised I wasn’t feeling emotional or devastated I was actually ok. I just wanted to know the truth so that I could move on. She started roller skating in the mall and I saw my skates and put them on and we skated together. I wasn’t mad at her or him I was happy I could finally let go. Felt as if the soul-tie had been broken.

Really grateful for your thoughts!