Jamieson's gold necklace

Archived Dreams from 2017
HisBlood
Site Owner

Jamieson's gold necklace

Post by HisBlood »

My oldest son had this dream last night

He was in a big white building with lots of big windows with numerous other people.
They were all kneeling and had one more test to reach the final building. A lady
told them they had to give up their most valuable piece of jewellery. Jamieson's
was his gold nacklace and he hid it in his shirt and gave her one of his 4 gold rings.
A gold ring with a J, a cross and diamond on it. The lady wasn't convinced that it
was his most valuable piece of jewellery. He kept telling her it was and she did
not see his gold chain hiding under his shirt.

Thanks for any ideas
Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Jamieson's gold necklace

Post by bjcollin »

Carolyn,

Just some thoughts so far on this dream... The only thing that comes to me on the dream if you view the white building and the lady as positive symbols in the dream is that maybe J is being tested to see if he is giving his best to the Lord. To me jewelry is external adornment that is what others see. (ref 1 Peter 3:3) The ring with J a cross and a diamond would be a pretty valuable piece of jewelry as that had lots of personal symbols on it, but it was only 1 of 4 rings.... while the hidden necklace is something valuable that is being hidden near his heart and not visible to others. So I guess the question I have is what is valuable that he is holding near to his heart that he is hiding? Hope this helps get started on the dream.

BJC