ALLIGATOR COMING AFTER ME

Archived Dreams from 2018
eagleswings
Silver Member

ALLIGATOR COMING AFTER ME

Post by eagleswings »

I dreamed that an alligator tried to attack me. I'm not sure where i was, but I was in a house and my older sister was there with a child. We were getting ready to go somewhere with the child. My sister and the child went out first. I was still at the door on the steps. There was a pond or something outside of the house. All of a sudden an alligator comes out of the water, which looked a little murky. At first it was going after a woman who was walking by. When it saw me, it came charging after me top speed. I told my sister to take the child to the car. I was going to go back in and come back out of another door. The gator came up the stairs but I closed the door on it. The gator rested on the door. I headed toward the back warning others not to go out.

I was surprised at how fast the gator came at me. In the dream, I was not afraid...I just calmly walked back in the house and closed the door on it. I know the alligator represents the enemy.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: ALLIGATOR COMING AFTER ME

Post by bjcollin »

Yes the alligator represents an enemy spirit. Gators are usually big mouths that stay hidden and out of sight until it is an opportune time to strike and then they try to drag you under. Just like in your dream, no need to be afraid as that does no good. Jesus will expose this big mouth in His time and He will take care of you. Hope this helps you with the dream.

in Christ,
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Blessings BJ...thank you for the confirmation.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I've also read that reptiles often are representative of "generational spirits"...(sins that have plagued your family for generations such as addictions/divorce/slanderous contention or chaos/poverty,etc,etc...most anything that you've noted has caused strife in the family over & over). I like that you calmly closed the door on it (GOOD for you), warned others & found a better way.
Jesus IS the "Door"; Keep asking Him to stand between you & this old spirit, protecting you & giving you the wisdom & strength to "close all doors" giving this enemy ZERO access! In your dream it sounds like you recognize this enemy, know it's method of attack, (are one step ahead) and have a prepared battle strategy. I believe the Lord gave you the dream to make you aware that, as you said, this enemy will come out of nowhere & attack quickly, but you will put Jesus (the door-the One Who has already defeated the enemy) between yourself, your family & it so that it can do no harm. God Bless & Protect you!
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Thank you for your reply Starfire as I am the one that stands in the gap for my family. I do recognize generational things in my family and ask the Lord to break them as they are revealed.
God bless you.