rock throne "i swear"

Archived Dreams from 2018
spiritledd
Diamond Member

rock throne "i swear"

Post by spiritledd »

i climbed on a rock cliff and it was easy to climb up ...at the top of it was a rock chair made from basalt stone ...i sat in it, and milk was flowing from a crack from under it ...i saw two rivers that joined, but they were flowing in opposite directions ...an older couple appeared behind me, and i told them i was stuck in the chair ...i was afraid i would fall, if i tried to climb down by myself ...so he gave me his hand, but i did not trust he was strong enough to pull me up ..so i let go ...upon waking, i heard the song "I Swear" by "All For One"
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: rock throne "i swear"

Post by bjcollin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rL-ooWICU

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... fd37d5.jpg

Cute song, I have heard it a couple of times. This is ultimately a love song of somebody swearing or making an oath to another person... key words in the song to me are, "I swear by the moon and the stars and the sun..." A basalt throne is something man made and carved into stone, not good symbology that you climbed up there and are stuck there and afraid to get down.

Matthew 5:33-37
33 “Again, you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ 34 But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 But let your statement be, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything beyond these is of evil.

Hope this speaks to you about the dream and gets you started on it... Cheers.

in Christ,

BJC
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Brian ...it made me think of providence in "the rock" ...Jesus being the rock ...and basalt having the highest metal content of all besides iron ...that Jesus has established me in metal music giving me authority through His Wisdom and anointing ...and the milk from under the stone chair being the production of fruit from this anointing and Wisdom and the promise The Lord made of this, like "land of milk and honey" ...that the older couple represented the body of elders within the church, and me needing a prayer covering, and sponsorship help in my ministry, but not trusting because of churches religiosity towards metal music, they being "behind my back" ...the streams moving opposite direction, made me think of doctrinal differences in the area i live of Calvin vs Arminius ...mostly the error of "once saved always saved" and how preaching this encourages a life style of iniquity
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting interpretation and symbology. Having been a roadie and soundboard guy for quite a few rock bands in my day including a few Christian ones it definitely is a hard calling to follow And even harder to get covering and sponsorship. Just keep going with whatever God is showing you to do, and he will bless it.