Strong Orange Smell

Archived Dreams from 2018
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Strong Orange Smell

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

I was waiting on the platform of an outdoor train station. My husband was sitting on a bench not saying anything. I was standing either peeling or eating an orange. The smell was pleasant but very strong. I was afraid an animal like a bear or something would run out and attack me for it because the smell was so strong. I noticed across the tracks on the opposite side of where I was, there were hospital workers going in to a hospital to start their next shift. They had the light blue hospital pants on. Seemed like they parked their cars below the train platform, walked up some stairs and went into the hospital. Seemed like it was dawn but still a bit dark out. EOD

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Strong Orange Smell

Post by male4christ »

Great Dream!

This is a transitional period in your life so take time to get quiet, reflect in prayer and meditate on the Word. You are changing tracks to connect to new opportunities to advance in Gods direction with Holy Spirit gifts and a powerful anointing for healing and revelation!

Keep it in prayer!
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Male4christ,

Thank you for responding to my dream. Yes, I believe I'm in transition. I feel I'm close to the end of a very long and difficult trial. God has been faithful but I'm soo ready to come out of this and be used for His glory. Thank you again.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I see in this dream speaking of a season of heightened discernment, potential for spiritual warfare, transition, and healing. Perhaps a transition into discernment that facilitates healing and the very present reality that the enemy will try to stop it from progressing. The operation of our gifts in ministry draw the anger and retaliation of the enemy.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi PastorJKG,

Thank you for responding to my dream. I appreciate hearing a slightly different take on this dream. I will definitely be prayerful and watchful during this time of transition.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

OK so the mention of the Orange smell to me took me right back to a ride in Disneyland California. 2003. It was a type of flight simulator called California Dreaming and during the "flight" there was this exquisite smell of orange blossom. I know that is not the same as the smell of the fruit. But California and orange groves? Is that thought of any significance to you?

Not a big deal if not.

Bless you,

Angela
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Rarara,

Thank you for responding to my dream. No,the California orange groves are not ringing a bell for me :) but I appreciate your input. As I've mentioned earlier, I have been going through a pretty long trial. the whole time, the Lord has been speaking to me through my dreams about enduring and perseverance. In one dream, I was walking down a narrow orange ramp which I knew represented perseverance. Wondering if the tangible orange that I could feel, and smell so strongly represented a fruit of the spirit (longsuffering / perseverance) that I obtained.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Thanks for replying. I really appreciate that. :) Would you mind if I added another thought? Truly in all Scripture smells are to do with our senses and orange is indeed a smell associated with our pleasure. So yes you may be going through a trial but He, the Lord Jesus, still wants you to know that He loves you. And wants you to know that He is VERY much around. And in all that is happening. He is SO pleased with you. So, if you can catch this, he wants you to enjoy Him in the Trial. He is the Fruit.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Thank you for the encouragement Rarara. Blessings!

Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi PastorJKG,

I just wanted to let you know that your interp was spot on.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword