Declaring the Sun to Go Down

Archived Dreams from 2018
TKD

Declaring the Sun to Go Down

Post by TKD »

I dreamt I was in a dormitory style room 3 beds on each side making a total of 6. I was in the room with 5 other female prophets. Everyone was getting ready for bed and one of the ladies warned me that strange things happen in the room. I laid in the bed to go to sleep and realized the sun was up but it was nighttime and the sun should go down. So I asked them why was the sun up. They said "oh it happens like that sometimes" nonchalantly and they remained in their beds content but it bothered me. I said, this is not right and I got out the bed, went to the window and declared the sun to go down because it was supposed to be down at night. And the sun went down. (end of dream)

I am concerned about this dream because I am wondering if I was out of order in the dream for bringing darkness :shock:

Thank you for using your gifting to assist if possible. God bless.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Declaring the Sun to Go Down

Post by male4christ »

You did not bring the darkness the lord allowed it to boost your faith. He is giving you revelation & opportunities to change the atmosphere, to declaring things and use the authority you have in Christ! The father moves things in our life when you trust him and call things that are not as though they were. As you arise and wrestle with natural and spiritual you will find harmony as you speak what is true as earth as it is in heaven. God is teaching you His ways to Pray and speak as it is part of your spiritual birthright!

Hope this helps
TKD

Re: Declaring the Sun to Go Down

Post by TKD »

Thank you it certainly does help. My first take was that it was a warning dream. But I prayed and God did reveal that it was not a warning but a revelation. This is a confirmation. I thank you for sharing your gift. May God bless you for you have truly blessed me.