Diamonds

Archived Dreams from 2018
TKD

Diamonds

Post by TKD »

Good Morning Men and Women of God,
Thank you for being available to share you gift. :D I had a dream that I need some help with. I understand some pieces but don't want to miss any of the message God has for me.

The dream takes place in my grandmothers old house. None of my family was there except me.

A man of God was showing me an envelope full of diamonds that he had been holding for some time. Some he had given to his family. He was explaining to us that at some point he would give the diamonds to us as well. I am not aware of who else was in the room but I knew he was talking to me as well as the others. He continued to talk and at some point he in a cavalier manner tossed a diamond in the group which I caught. It was some sort of demonstration that he could give the diamonds as he willed.

At some point in the dream I noticed that the diamonds had fallen and were strangely underneath aluminum foil rolled up. If you can imagine a large roll of aluminum foil maybe 3 feet in diameter. I supernaturally knew the diamonds where in there because looking at the foil you could only see little lumps where the diamonds where hidden under the foil.

Next thing, I am at a gas station and I realize that I see the diamonds scattered on the windshield of an old truck. The truck was occupied by people who by appearance were destitute and looked like they would have fought me. However, I walked up and carefully removed all the diamonds from their windshield as they watched. They inquired about what I was doing and I said I need to gather these diamonds and they stood humbly by and allowed me to remove them from their truck.

I took the diamonds back to the envelope but I decided to keep another one for myself. And hoped the Prophet would not find out the one was missing. EOD

I appreciate any help you can offer. God Bless!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Diamonds

Post by PastorJKG »

It appears to be a calling to seek out the treasure in people that may appear to be of little value. The greatest gift is the ability to see the true value and destiny calling in people, speak into it, and empower them to walk in it. The foil was cheap and inexpensive but the diamonds were of great value. The truck and people seemed to be of little value but the windshield was a window into their spiritual potential. 1 Cor. 14:3. The Prophet was the Great Prophet Christ and He gives gifts to whom He wills. The envelop is yours to take but not for your benefit but the benefit of those to whom you minister. It also shows the potential of humanity to make merchandise of the gift so be careful remain in humility and always give honor to God. Blessings will come to you from God because of your obedience and service. Always remember that God is the source of your blessing, not the people He uses to bless you.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG