dream not from God but still helpful...using bathroom in front of class

Archived Dreams from 2018
Joshua116
Platinum Member

dream not from God but still helpful...using bathroom in front of class

Post by Joshua116 »

just had this dream this morning

i know it's a common theme and i could swear i've dreamed this kind of thing before

i found myself back in a classroom with kids from my highschool (was not even thinking about these people, haven't in a long time)

there was a "closet" that had like a small 'urinal' in the classroom for some reason and i had to go use it

unfortunately, the class started laughing, snickering, at ME, because of this

the teacher at one point walked up to this closet and covered up the area where i was peeing

APPARENTLY the class was laughing at me because there was an exposed place in this "closet" where they could see my privates

i finished up in there then to fight the humiliation of the situation, i walked out of the bathroom with my fist held high then sat back down

while a lot of the kids were laughing, one kid named Justin gave me a handshake, like everything was cool and that i had just done something neat...yeah

the class was reading some weird book or poem at the time

the teacher walked up to the group i was in and all of a sudden the teacher was the wife of the Pastor of the Church i currently attend

the class then dismissed and i had to grab some stuff that was mine and take it with me to the next class

i remember seeing 'stuff' like textbooks, book bags, and even some guitars (?) that may have belonged to another student

i somehow got out of that class and headed for my next class

that 'Justin' kid from before then turned into a different Justin i have just recently met in one of my Church Small Groups

it was like i was following him and we were both trying to find our next class

the rest of the dream gets blurry as i pretty much seemed to not be able to find my class/find it on time and would rather not walk in late so i remember something going on in the cafeteria where i just hung out there

it was like some Special Needs Children/or Strictly Female type class/activity but here i was in there, stumbling over cables and tables and what not
lynadvs
Silver Member

Re: dream not from God but still helpful...using bathroom in front of class

Post by lynadvs »

Hi Joshua116,

I believe this dream to represent your current journey.

Your in school because there are some life's lessons you are being tought.
As a result of you learning from those lessons there is a purging that is taking place. This is a good thing!
Some of your private issues may be publicly exposed to people who do not understand your stuggles or the process that you must to go through....but there are some that do (pehaps because they are going or has gone through the same process)
Trust the process that God is taking you through.
It is preparing you for something greater.
The going in the cafeteria and tripping over cables and tables when you should have been looking for your class - I beleive this represent set backs and delays
Don't stop seeking God for your next. Know that He will get you where you need to be when you need to be.

I hope this helps.🤗
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello lyna,

bless you for that accurate response

i know these things are happening just as you said

i've had the setbacks, i've had the confusion

just pray i remember what the Word says
Ephesians2

Post by Ephesians2 »

Joshua:

I was not going to reply as my first post here on the board but your dream is a lot like I have had in the past. Praying about your situation it seems that you are on a journey, the kids who laugh at you may represent thoughts from the enemy about personal issues or things in your life. Cafeterias may represent food for thought, what thoughts are tormenting or plaguing you? If you have any then you can dump them and definitely trust God in your path.

I wonder if "Justin" may represent something that is just-in your life? Often the enemy plants negative emotions and feelings about you to hold you back from the fullness that God has for you. The cables may also represent those thoughts that cause you to trip over yourself but you held your head high and walked out!!!!
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

Urinating means you are removing spiritual toxins which is a very good thing. People will notice your cleansing and some won't understand. But righteous ones will.